This is the portable version of the Xprotolab. The Xprotolab Portable is a small mixed signal oscilloscope with an arbitrary waveform generator and protocol sniffer.
- Mixed Signal Oscilloscope: Simultaneous sampling of analog and digital signals.
- Advanced Trigger: Normal / Single / Auto, with rising or falling edge and adjustable trigger level.
- Meter Mode: Average, Peak to peak and Frequency readout.
- XY Mode (Plot Lissajous patterns or see the phase difference between two waveforms).
- Spectrum Analyzer with different windowing options and selectable vertical log.
- Horizontal and Vertical Cursors with automatic waveform measurements.
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator with Sweep on all parameters.
- Display options: Persistence, Different grid options, and more.
- Curve tracer function
Logic Analyzer specifications:
More information about the accessories can be found here:
- Logic analyzer probe
- Hook clip probes
- Carrying case
- Micro USB Cable: 3ft or 6ft
- 3.5mm to BNC converter cable
- 3.5mm to BNC adapter
- Tripod Adapter
You can select which accesories you want to include below.
My Xprotolab has been one of the most useful tools I\'ve ever purchased, especially for my Arduino projects! The dual voltage meters, frequency counters, rolling oscilloscope with min/max voltage, and serial protocol decoder are essential to anyone doing electronics prototyping. Thanks for inventing this!Marc Stewart
This is a wonderful piece of equipment. I have the original, and I have a Velleman portable, but the Xprotolab delux provides me with everything I need in a portable scope, and more. The display is small, but easily readable. Lots of functions are available, but I need to read the manual again to get comfortable with using it. Grabriel did a fantastic job designing this scope.Clinton Millett
I can\'t believe all of the useful functions that have been crammed into one tiny device! I\'m just starting to put it to use but I have been very happy with it so far. The dual display voltmeter has come in handy several times. Don\'t get me wrong, this won\'t replace my Fluke meter but as a \"Swiss Army knife\" in my computer bag, it\'s great. The scope is amazingly useful despite its limited resolution and the triggering options rival my larger 4 trace scope. The price is very reasonable and the documentation is excellent.Ross Kaferle