Xminilab-B is a multi purpose development kit using the new XMEGA microcontrollers. It is targeted for anyone who wants to start learning AVR micros.
The Xminilab-B is also a fully featured Mixed Signal Oscilloscope and Spectrum Analyzer with an Arbitrary Function Generator.
- ATXMEGA32A4 microcontroller: 32KB Flash, 4KB SRAM, 1KB EEPROM.
- 128x128 backlit LCD
- PDI interface
- RS-232 Serial Interface
- User Input: 2 Rotary Encoders and 7 tactile switches
- DC Input: 6V to 9V
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope Specifications:
- 1 Analog Channel
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ, 15pF
- Maximum Input Voltage: +/- 25V (+/- 250V if using a 10:1 probe)
- A/D Converter Resolution: 8 bits
- Maximum Sampling Rate: 16MS/s
- Analog Bandwidth: 2MHz
- 2 Digital Inputs: 3.5V level
- 1 MS/s
- 8 bit r esolution (XMEGA is capable of 10bits, but 8bits are used currently)
- 256 byte long buffer
- Predefined waveforms: Sine, Square, Triangle, Exponential, Noise
- Maximum Output Voltage: +/- 3.5V